WHAT INFORMATION ABOUT ME IS COLLECTED AND STORED?
What Categories of personal information do we collect about you? We collect the following categories of personal information:
• Contact Information: your first and last name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number;
• Other Identifying Information: social media user names, IP address, commerce ID, order ID, passwords and other security information for authentication and access;
• Financial Information: credit card and debit card;
• Demographic Information: gender and date of birth;
• Geolocation Data;
• Internet or Other Electronic Activity: your browsing history, including information about how you navigate within our services and which elements of our services you use the most;
• Audio and visual information: your videos and photos that you choose to upload to our websites or otherwise share with us;
• Commercial information: products purchased or viewed on our website;
• Personal Interests: preferences including information about the types of events and products you prefer; and
• Inferences : inferences drawn from the categories described above in order to create a profile about you to reflect your preferences, characteristics, behavior and attitude. How do we use your personal information? We use your personal information for the following purposes:
• Transactional Purposes: We use your contact information, financial information, and commercial information to:
o Place, process, confirm, send and track your order, subscription and registration;
o Communicate with you about your order, subscription or registration; and
o Process any subscription or registration you make to one of our services.
• Analytical Purposes: We use contact information, other identifying information and your internet activity and browsing history to analyze preferences, trends and statistics.
• Marketing and Promotional Purposes: We use your contact information, commercial information, demographic information, internet or other electronic activity, geolocation data and inferences to:
o Inform you of our new products, services and offers;
o Run contests, promotions and sweepstakes;
o Provide you with our loyalty program, including earning points and awarding and redeeming rewards;
o Provide you with targeted advertising; and
o Provide you with other information from and about one of the Kontoor Brands family of brands, including personalized marketing communications.
• Maintenance and Improvement of Services and Website: We use your internet activity and browsing history to:
o Provide and maintain functionality on our website, including our live chat or customer review features; o Handle your customer services requests;
o Provide our reviews feature to you; and
o Help us diagnose technical and service problems and administer our stores, websites and apps.
• Review and content creation purposes: We use your contact information, commercial information, and video and audio information to enable reviews of our products and to display content that you have created and allowed us to display on our website and services and on social media.
WHAT ABOUT THE PRIVACY OF CHILDREN UNDER 13?
WHAT STEPS ARE TAKEN TO KEEP PERSONAL INFORMATION SECURE?
HOW CAN I ACCESS, CORRECT, AND UPDATE PERSONAL INFORMATION?
CAN I INDICATE WHETHER OR NOT I WANT TO RECEIVE PROMOTIONAL COMMUNICATIONS?
You always have the choice to stop receiving email marketing communications. There are several ways in which you can tell us whether or not you want to receive promotional communications from us. You can change your promotional email subscription preferences by clicking on an "unsubscribe" hyperlink contained in promotional emails we send you. Please note that "opting-out" of receiving promotional emails will not stop marketing or advertising content that is generated for distribution or is otherwise queued for transmission to you prior to the time when we can implement your request. If you establish an account or purchase from us, you may receive certain types of communications even if you have not opted-in to receive them because these types of communications may be necessary in order to maintain an account on the website or provide you with information about your order.
WHAT HAPPENS WHEN I LINK TO OR FROM ANOTHER WEBSITE?
WHAT IF I AM A RESIDENT OF CALIFORNIA?
• Personal information that we have collected about you;
• Sources from which the personal information was collected about you;
• Business or commercial purposes for which such personal information was collected and shared;
• Personal information which were sold or disclosed for business purposes;
• Third parties to whom personal information was sold (including category or categories or personal information for each third party to whom personal information was sold); and
• Third parties with whom we shared your personal information. You can also request to know the specific pieces of personal information that we have collected about you in the preceding 12 months. You can also request that we delete your personal information, but we may not delete all of your personal information if an exception applies:
• Transactional: to complete a transaction for which the personal information was collected, provide a good or service requested by you, or perform a contract we have with you;
• Security: to detect data security incidents;
• Error Correction: to debug or repair any errors;
• Legal: to protect against fraud or illegal activity or to comply with applicable law or a legal obligation, or exercise rights under the law, such as the right to free speech; or
• Internal Use: to use your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information (i.e. to improve our services). Please note that if we delete your personal information, many of our services will not work the same. For example, you will not have an account, order history, personalized web experiences, loyalty points, recently obtained coupons, promotional emails sent to your inbox. To submit a request to know or a request to delete, please visit https://www.wrangler.com/help/ccpa-info-request.html. In order to verify your identity, we will need the name, address, phone number and email address associated with the account. In order to designate an authorized agent to act on your behalf, you must provide the authorized agent with written permission to do so, and your authorized agent must submit that written proof at the time they make the request on your behalf. If you make multiple requests under this section, we recommend sending the deletion request last, as we will not be able to fulfill your other requests once we have deleted your information. Do Not Sell My Personal Information Personal Information that We Sell We may sell (as sell is defined in CCPA) the following categories of personal information:
• Characteristics of protected classifications under California and federal law;
• Internet/electronic activity;
• Commercial information; and
• Inferences drawn from the categories described above in order to create a profile about you to reflect your preferences, characteristics, preferences, behavior and attitudes. We do not knowingly sell the personal information of minors under the age of 16, unless we obtain consent in accordance with CCPA. Right to Opt Out of Sale You have the right to opt out of the sale of your personal information to third parties, as “sale” is defined under CCPA. To submit a request to opt out of the sale of your personal information, please visit https://www.wrangler.com/help/ccpa-do-not-sell.html. In order to designate an authorized agent to act on your behalf you must provide the authorized agent with written permission to do so, and your authorized agent must submit that written proof at the time they make the request on your behalf. We participate in digital advertising networks to deliver advertising that is tailored to your interests. The participation in certain ad networks can constitute a “sale” of personal information under CCPA. In order to opt out of this activity, please visit optout.aboutads.info and optout.networkadvertising.org. Non-Discrimination We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your CCPA Rights and we will not deny you goods or services, charge you a different price, or provide you with a lesser quality of goods or services if you exercise any of your rights. Financial Incentives We offer various financial incentives. The terms of the financial incentive will be presented to you at the time you sign up. You may withdraw from any of the financial incentives by contacting us at 1 (888) 784 – 8571 or firstname.lastname@example.org. The value of your data is the value of the offer presented to you. We have calculated the value of the incentive by using the expense related to the offer.
WHAT IF I AM AN INTERNATIONAL USER?
By Email: To: email@example.com
Attn: Kontoor Brands Consumer Relations
By Mail: Kontoor Brands 400 North Elm St Greensboro, NC 27401